วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 13 Sep 2023
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 13 Sep 2023
Email your request to an AQS’s email according to a port of entry where you plan to travel to:
– Suvarnabhumi International Airport ([email protected])
– Phuket International Airport ([email protected])
– Chiang Mai International Airport ([email protected])
1) There is no breed restriction for dogs coming into Thailand.
2) Animal must be vaccinated at least 21 days prior to departure against these following diseases:
Dog: Rabies, Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo and Leptospirosis
Cat : Rabies and Feline Panleukopenia
Rabbit : Rabies
For more information, please see the links below.
1) Import guideline
2) Requirements for the Importation for
– The processing time is about 3 – 7 business days.
– If any additional information is required, the AQS officer will contact you by email.
– The import permit is valid for a period of 60 days after issuance.
4.1) Bring an Import Permit package to an USDA/APHIS (for USA) accredited veterinarian for issuing an Official International Health Certificate.
4.2) Ship the Official International Health Certificate with all the required paperwork package to your local APHIS-VS Endorsement Offices for endorsement. (Please include the pre-paid express return shipping label and the checklist)
USA – USDA APHIS | USDA Endorsement Offices by State
Canada – CFIA Office
Mexico – National Service of Health, Safety and Food Quality
1) The health certificate for dogs and cats is valid for 10 days after endorsement.
2) The health certificate for small animals is valid for 30 days after endorsement.
3) The AQS won’t accept any digitally signed/stamped copy of the health certificate. |
Only the original paper with real ink stamps (endorsement) from APHIS is accepted.
★ Preparing your documents before your arrival:
– Original pet’s passport and traveler
– Original pet’s vaccination book
– Original Official Health Certificate with endorsement from USDA/APHIS (electronically signed/stamped paper is not accepted)
– A print out of the Import Permit
– Certificate of blood test against rabies (optional)
1) A Notice of Import Approval (Form R-6) and Import License (Form R-7) will be issued.
2) Pet entry fee (in cash) is 500 Baht per animal.
3) An Import License will allow you and your pet to stay in Thailand as long as you want but once you leave the country, you need to reapply for it.
|For hand carried pet:
AQS (Port of entry) next to carousel No. 8
For pet imported by air cargo:
AQS (Cargo terminal: Free Zone Area, CE-1Building)
1. Pets must be at least 4 months old to be able to import into Thailand.
2. As long as pets don’t show any sign of illness, they would not be quarantined.
**However, a quarantine officer has the discretionary authority to detain in a quarantine station any pets/animals seeking to pass through Thailand**
Animal Quarantine Station at Suvarnnabhumi Airport’s Contact Information:
For those who travel with pets and seek to pass them through Thailand:
Please contact: Animal Quarantine Station (Port of Entry)
Tel+(662) 134-0636 Business Hours: 24 hrs. daily
For those who wish to import/export pets to Thailand:
Please contact: Animal Quarantine Station (Cargo Terminal: Free Zone Area ,CE 1 Building )
Tel+(662) 134-7031 Business Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
E-mail: [email protected]
Office of Agricultural Affairs (OAA) Royal Thai Embassy, Washington DC
1024 Wisconsin Ave., N.W. Suite 203
Washington, D.C. 20007 USA
Phone: (202) 338-1543, (202) 338-1545
Fax: (202) 338-1549
Email : [email protected]
* Considerations for airline travel: Airlines may have separate and additional requirements. Check with your airline to determine what requirements they may have, if any.
Consular Office (ฝ่ายกงสุล)
2300 Kalorama Road, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20008
Monday - Friday 09.00-17.00 hrs.